Most Major Insurances Accepted. Call To Find Out About Yours.
New York’s Most Trusted Addiction Treatment Center
If you or a loved one is in need of addiction treatment services in New York area contact Long Island Center for Recovery (LICR). All calls are confidential and you are under no obligation to follow up with our recommendations. LICR is a comprehensive rehab center providing addiction treatment and recovery for adults struggling with alcohol addiction, drug addiction, addiction to prescription drugs such as depressants, opioids and stimulants. Our 50-bed inpatient rehab was established in 1995 by Jack Hamilton, one of the first individuals to bring Narcotics Anonymous meetings to the local New York communities. In carrying out Mr. Hamilton’s vision of providing compassionate, professional and affordable care, our alcohol and drug rehab center offers a complete range of addiction treatment services including detox and specialized inpatient rehab programs.
At Long Island Center for Recovery we believe that recovery from the disease of addiction is possible through learning from our mistakes which enables us to develop spiritually, emotionally and mentally into a more responsible and mature person.
Long Island Center for Recovery
Empowering Recovering Individuals to Solve Life’s Challenges
ADDICTION TREATMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Addiction Treatment Assessment
- Detoxification and Medical Stabilization on Premises
- Individualized Treatment Plan
- Inpatient Drug & Alcohol Program
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Program
- Rapid Resolution Therapy® for Trauma
- Aftercare Planning
- Family Education & Counseling
- Nutritional and Recreational Counseling
- Educational Lectures & Workshops
- AA & NA Meetings Every Evening
- 12 Step Study Groups
- "Lotus Group" for Women
- "Lighthouse Group" Labor/Union Group
- "Mako Group" First Responders/Military Group
- "Gamblers Recovery Group"
- "Pride Group"
- Creative Writing/Poetry Workshops
- Art Therapy
- Equine Therapy
Need Information on Addiction Treatment Programs on Long Island?
Fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly or provide you with the information requested.