Most Major Insurances Accepted. Call To Find Out About Yours.
New York’s Most Trusted Addiction Treatment Center
At Long Island Center for Recovery we believe that recovery from the disease of addiction is possible through learning from our mistakes which enables us to develop spiritually, emotionally and mentally into a more responsible and mature person.
Long Island Center for Recovery
Empowering Recovering Individuals to Solve Life’s Challenges
ADDICTION TREATMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Addiction Treatment Assessment
- Detoxification and Medical Stabilization on Premises
- Individualized Treatment Plan
- Inpatient Drug & Alcohol Program
- Outpatient Drug & Alcohol Program
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Program
- Rapid Resolution Therapy for Trauma
- Aftercare Planning
- Family Education & Counseling
- Nutritional and Recreational Counseling
- AA & NA Meetings Every Evening
- Educational Lectures & Workshops
- Creative Writing/Poetry Workshops
- Art Therapy
- Equine Therapy
- DWI Group
- 12 Step Study Groups
- "Lotus Group" for Women
- "Lighthouse Group" Labor/Union Group
- "Mako Group" First Responders/Military Group
Need Information on Addiction Treatment Programs on Long Island?
Fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly or provide you with the information requested.
LICR proudly serves labor union workers, military members, veterans, first responders and their families.