New Admissions Must Bring:
- 1 week of clothing. We have washers, dryers and laundry detergent available free of charge.
- Personal toiletries, ex: toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, razor, etc. Must be alcohol free. No cologne/perfume. Toiletries available if needed.
- Insurance card, prescription card and photo ID.
- Quarters, singles or $5 bills for change machine, or a phone calling card to make outgoing calls on the pay phone.
- Petty cash, as we allow residents to order take-out food on Friday nights (optional), and have a vending machine for snacks.
- Any prescribed medications in the labeled prescription bottles.
- Any copay or deductible that is due, as discussed with admissions department.
New Admissions Must Not Bring:
- Electronics, ex: cell phone, iPod, Nook, Kindle, laptop. Only alarm clock radio permitted with no USB port. ALL CELL PHONES WILL BE LOCKED IN THE NURSES OFFICE, IF BROUGHT WITH YOU, TO BE RETURNED AT DISCHARGE.
- Bedding items, ex: sheets, pillows, blankets, towels. We provide all linens.
- No flat irons/curling irons for hair or clothing irons.
- Food or drink, including candy. We serve 3 meals per day. Snacks are available in the cafeteria and vending machine.
We provide laundry detergent however if you want to bring your own – we only allow the pods, no liquid.
- Family visitations are on Saturdays only. **
FAMILY VISITATION IS NOT PERMITTED on THE 1ST SATURDAY IN TREATMENT.
- Visiting is limited to 2 adults (over the age of 10) and their names have to be on our visitor’s list to be allowed to visit. Visitation rights are secured through the primary counselor in care of your loved one prior to the visit.
- Family members (visitors) MUST arrive on Saturday between 1-1:30 PM for mandatory family orientation. Late arrivals need to be scheduled for another day. Please allow extra time for traffic, flat tire, etc.
- Visitors are not allowed to switch visiting time with another at any point during their visit.
- Visitors are allowed to stay until 7 pm, with dinner with the resident being part of that visit if they choose to do so. Once any visitor leaves the property, re-entry into the facility is not permitted.
- Pocketbooks, purses, bags and/or cell phones are NOT ALLOWED AT ANY TIME DURING VISITATION- NO EXCEPTIONS!!!! We give advance notice and ask every visitor to plan accordingly as there are NO EXCEPTIONS WHATSOEVER. CELL PHONES are specifically prohibited in the facility while visiting !!!!
We thank you in advance for your understanding and respect for these rules. These rules are strictly followed and we hope everyone understands the reasons behind them.
** Other restrictions may apply.
Dropped Off Belongings
Accepting dropped off belongings for clients in treatment is subject to HIPPA and facility rules and regulations. In order for dropped off items to be accepted, permission must be received from the primary counselor for the items expected.
Inpatient rehab is a very structured program and residents are expected to adhere to a strict set of rules. These rules include the types of items a loved one receives.
If you are not sure or clear about how to proceed with your drop off delivery, please call our facility.
Need Information on Addiction Treatment Programs on Long Island?
Fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly or provide you with the information requested.
LICR proudly serves labor union workers, military members, veterans, first responders and their families.