New Admissions Must Bring:
- 1 week of clothing. We have washers, dryers and laundry detergent available free of charge.
- Personal toiletries, ex: toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, razor, etc. Must be alcohol free. No cologne/perfume. Toiletries available if needed.
- Insurance card, prescription card and photo ID.
- Quarters, singles or $5 bills for change machine, or a phone calling card to make outgoing calls on the pay phone.
- Petty cash, as we allow residents to order take-out food on Friday nights (optional), and have a vending machine for snacks.
- Any prescribed medications in the labeled prescription bottles.
- Any copay or deductible that is due, as discussed with admissions department.
New Admissions Must Not Bring:
- Electronics, ex: cell phone, iPod, Nook, Kindle, laptop. Only alarm clock radio permitted with no USB port. ALL CELL PHONES WILL BE LOCKED IN THE NURSES OFFICE, IF BROUGHT WITH YOU, TO BE RETURNED AT DISCHARGE.
- Bedding items, ex: sheets, pillows, blankets, towels. We provide all linens.
- No flat irons/curling irons for hair or clothing irons.
- Food or drink, including candy. We serve 3 meals per day. Snacks are available in the cafeteria and vending machine.
** Family visitations are on Saturdays. Family members MUST arrive by Saturday between 1-1:30 PM for mandatory family orientation. They can stay until 7 PM and eat dinner with you. FAMILY VISITATION IS NOT PERMITTED FOR YOUR 1ST SATURDAY IN TREATMENT.
** Other restrictions may apply.
Need Information on Addiction Treatment Programs on Long Island?
Fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly or provide you with the information requested.
LICR proudly serves labor union workers, military members, veterans, first responders and their families.