First Responders & Military Group
Long Island Center for Recovery offers specialized addiction treatment for first responder professionals such as law enforcement, firefighters, military, Veterans, EMT’s and Correctional officers. Our first responder therapeutic addiction treatment program is dedicated to the exceptional needs of our uniformed professionals, treating not only the addiction but also the underlying issues that are often associated to such high-demand professions, namely stress, anxiety, depression, and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). In treating PTSD, Long Island Center for Recovery utilizes Rapid Resolution Therapy® (RRT), a revolutionary psychotherapeutic approach developed by Dr. Connelly, to resolve emotional and behavioral difficulties. The aim of RRT is to eliminate the negative emotional or behavioral influence of traumatic events; and unlike other forms of treatment, clients do not re-live past events or experience any pain.
Addiction Treatment Services for First Responder Professionals Include:
- Dual-Diagnosis Education/Treatment
- Intensive Group Therapy with Other First Responder Professionals
- Trauma Therapy through Rapid Resolution Therapy (RRT)
- Grief and Loss Healing
- Stress Management
- Anger Management
- Family Therapy
- Suicide Awareness and Prevention
- Relapse Prevention Groups
- Relaxation and Meditation Therapy
- Re-entry Planning for the Transition
- Back to Work, Family and Community
Need Information on Addiction Treatment Programs on Long Island?
Fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly or provide you with the information requested.