Is My Insurance Accepted for Addiction at Treatment at Your Facility?
When struggling with substance use disorder, the last thing anyone wants to deal with is healthcare coverage. Loved ones are already emotionally and physically drained after going through the strenuous research process. Yet, there is always the question: “Is my insurance accepted for addiction treatment at this facility?” Although this is an important question to know, there are other things to consider as well. For instance:
- which recovery services your insurance company will authorize and;
- whether the program you choose will be covered
Insurance Verification Process Is Streamlined for You at LICR
Whether you need addiction treatment for yourself or a loved one, the most important thing is to get the help you need. We understand your situation. At Long Island Center for Recovery (LICR) we have worked hard to simplify the health insurance verification process. Simply call LICR at 800.344.5427 and someone in our admissions office will help you with insurance coverage information. Just provide us with your health insurance information and we will be happy to check it for you on your behalf. Once we receive your insurance information, an intake coordinator will contact your insurance company to verify your individual coverage. Someone will reach out to you as soon as the process is completed to begin the admissions process. By streamlining the insurance verification process, we provide you to the care you need, as quickly as possible.
Insurance Plans Accepted for Addiction Treatment at LICR
LICR accepts an array of healthcare plans to help you pay for addiction treatment including:
- ANTHEM BC/BS
- BC/BS – (Not Medicaid)
- EMBLEM HEALTH
- EMPIRE BC/BS
- EMPIRE PLAN-NYSHIP
- IRON WORKERS – LOCAL 40, 580
- TRANSIT WORKERS – LOCAL 100 MTA
- LOCAL 30, 338, 1115
- LOCAL 66, 74, 812, 1298
- MALONEY ASSOCIATES
- MANAGE HEALTH NETWORK
- OSCAR HEALTH
- UNITED HEALTHCARE – THROUGH JOB (Not Medicaid)
- HIP EMBLEM (The only Medicaid we do accept)
DON'T FIND YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY LISTED HERE?
Please call us at:
Connecting you with an addiction treatment center in New York for the help you need is our top priority.
If you do not have insurance,
there are financing options available.
What Type of Addiction Treatment Will My Insurance Pay For?
Nowadays many insurance policies cover substance abuse treatment usually as part of their mental and behavioral healthcare services. However, some limitations may apply as the policy may:
- only cover certain levels of care (for example, detox and outpatient addiction treatment services may be covered, but not inpatient treatment).
- cover only certain types of addiction treatment facilities, such as dedicated detox centers, hospitals, or outpatient clinics.
- only cover addiction treatment for a certain period of time (a policy may be limited to 30, 60, 90, or 120 days of treatment).
- limit addiction treatment to a certain number of days per year or per lifetime.
- cover only rehab facilities in its authorized provider network (if you go to an out-of-network provider, you may be charged a higher copayment, or the services may not be covered at all).
The extent of addiction treatment coverage depends on insurance companies and the policy they offer. The most accurate way to determine exactly what the insurance covers is to check the policy manual or to call the provider directly.
Understanding health insurance contracts, or to make sense of the rules and restrictions of a policy is not an easy task. As part of the admission process in our addiction treatment center in New York, LICR’s insurance verification specialists are responsible to help you with question regarding your insurance.
Need Information on Addiction Treatment Programs on Long Island?
Fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly or provide you with the information requested.
LICR proudly serves labor union workers, military members, veterans, first responders and their families.